View recent testimonials and client feedback received by Wigwonders
At Wigwonders, client satisfaction is paramount and appreciate all reviews and testimonials.
"I recently visited Sarah at Wigwonders to get some info on the purchase of a wig - it was a hard decision having lost some of my hair due to a recent illness. Sarah was so lovely and patient and took the time to explain the different types of wigs available from
various suppliers and kindly ordered all the different wigs for me to try on. Her private studio at home was of added appeal to me given that it was completely private and discreet and I didn't have to feel self conscious trying on wigs in a shop with people passing by.
I cannot recommend Sarah enough and would encourage anyone in a similar situation to me to go to Sarah first before trying anyone else.
Thank you Sarah for all the kindness you showed me during a difficult time.(April 2017) Ali" - Ali
- "I wanted to thank you so much for my wig, which is great. When I went back to work on Monday they were all really complimentary about my hair, and when I told them it was a wig all their mouths fell open in shock/disbelief ha! ha! I also met with a foster carer and she remarked on my hair, asking me how it felt having all my long hair cut off, she had no idea it was a wig. I've got quite a kick out of telling people and watching their responses. Fantastic so thank you Sara. (October 2016)" - Karen
"Thank you so much for transforming my a Mum with her new wig! She looks amazing... It looks completely natural, the colour and shape is perfect. She is so happy, as you can see from the photo! And after a long and difficult year its so wonderful to see her smiling again.
Mum felt at ease with you right from the start, from your initial home visit to the final fitting. I have already recommended you to a friend, and would highly recommend you to anyone who is considering a wig. A big thank you from me and from Mum. (June 2016)" - Carolyn
"'Thank you so much for your warm and sympathetic manner during my consultation. I'm thrilled with my new wig. So many friends and family have complemented me on my new hairstyle. You clearly have great knowledge and skill in wig fitting and hair dressing. You guided me through the choices making suggestions as appropriate, while allowing me to choose. You are unique in offering a wide variety of brands which made me confident that I would find something suitable and of the right size. The fitting was a relaxing experience because the salon is completely private, with no chance of another customer popping in. I will be recommending you to friends.
I am an Alopecia sufferer with small head and have been wearing wigs for 5 years.' (June 2016)" - April
"Sarah from Wig Wonders is just so welcoming and wonderful.
Her private studio is discrete yet fully equipped for everything. She helped me in a tight spot in a hurry and has a lot of great ideas and experience. I can't praise Wig Wonders highly enough. ( June 2015)
" - Lyn
- "I was going through a hard time with my hair and losing my self confidence when we decided to go ahead and have a wig consultation and see how I felt, we looked at shops in public places but I didn't feel comfortable with that and we found wig wonders and sara is such a welcoming woman with a way about her that just relaxes you and makes you feel less nervous, her wig room is in her home which suited me perfectly as I didn't have to be looked at in public obviously going into a wig shop and feeling like people are looking, she has an amazing knowledge of wigs and she'll really help you find what's right for you.....I love my new hair and new found confidence and I would recommend wig wonders and sara to absolutely anyone she's amazing! Thanks so much sara I really appreciate your help" - Natalie (April 2015)
- "If you are looking for a high quality, professional but personal wig fitting service, Wig Wonders is definitely the place to go. Sara is very experienced in the the making and fitting of wigs and provides a excellent service in a relaxed environment, which is very important if you are experiencing any kind of hair loss or are about to. I went to her when I was about to start chemotherapy treatment, so it was a very difficult time for me and she could not have been kinder to me and put me at ease immediately. I could not recommend her and her services highly enough." - Karen (Sept 2014)
- "So glad I found you, Sara. You offer a much needed service - professional, personal and friendly in a relaxed environment. Thank you for all your help, advice and my lovely new look. I will be spreading the word!" - Jenny (July 2014)
- "From the moment I met Sara, I felt at ease, she was warm, friendly and very professional. Sara not only restyled my wig but also cut an existing hairpiece. Sara really cares about you and her compassion for such a sensitive topic as I have hair loss, is second to none, and at the same time filling you with confidence as she helps to rebuild your look. Sara’s passion for cutting hair shows in her wig cutting skills that adds to the finishing touch to the wig. I have now purchased another wig and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this lady…. " - Jesse (June 2014)
- "Having searched for ages to find someone to supply and fit a wig for my mum, I was lucky enough to come across Sara. She was so welcoming and supportive and made you feel at ease straight away. Nothing was too much trouble and she made sure my mum was comfortable and happy, which she was. I would definitely recommend Sara for all your wig needs whatever the circumstances. I wouldn't hesitate to go back." - Carole (May 2014)