Located in Nottingham, covering Derby and the surrounding areas, Wigwonders offer only high quality wigs from a range of premium brands; with plenty of different styles, choices and colours available. Whether you are looking for real human hair wigs with lace fronts, realistic synthetic wigs or top pieces. In many colours from natural shades, bold colours to fashionable rooted colours. CONSULTATION FEE APPLYS for first visit only, £30. You may be eligible for VAT relief off your wig purchase if you are undergoing chemotherapy treatment or suffering from Alopecia, please ask for details!
With years of experience in professionally fitting, cutting and styling, to ensure your wig is a perfect fit. Working from my private wig studio located at my home, helps to deliver a very relaxed and personal service to find a look you’ll love.
● Home visits also available. (traveling expense added)
● Free specialist wig cutting (when purchasing a wig)
At all stages, Wigwonders offer professional advice, whether its top wig care tips, shampoos, accessories and stylish bandanas, to ensure your wig remains looking brand new for as long as possible.
For all your wig needsBook an appointment
Wigwonders is opening again from Saturday 4th July 2020!!
A bit about me
With over 35 years of hairdressing experience and working with wigs, I decided to start my own company (8 years ago now) as I felt I could offer a personal wig service to anyone who is suffering from hair loss or alopecia. I feel that everyone deserves to look fabulous and I know I can help.More info
- "100% highly recommend Wigwonders
Sara is beyond knowledgable with years of experience. She is kind, caring and very supportive.
Her studio is discreet and private she puts you at ease within seconds of meeting her. Lovely lady!
She gives you plently of time to have a look through wigs, colours, styles and she goes through every fine detail including aftercare with you.
Anybody experiencing hair loss through chemotherapy or alopecia give her a visit. All her suppliers are top market.
Wigwonders also sell a nice variety of scarfs and bandanas.
Thank you Sara!x (Feb 2020)" - Katie
- "Went to see Sarah. She was very welcoming and made me feel at ease straight away. She was very knowledgeable and helpful because I did not realize there was so much to learn. I would certainly recommend her to others as I don't think I could have picked anyone better to help me choose everything I needed. (Feb 2020)" - Gillian
- "Contacted Sara after seeing she not only sold beautiful wigs, but she also sold a wonderful selection of scraves and bandandas which I needed while I was under going treatment. Sara was so kind and professional in helping me to choose what I needed and very knowledgeable and understanding. She even offered to have some made to colour match an outfit if needed. I would most certainly recommend Sara and her services. (Feb 2020)
" - Melanie
- "I had the pleasure of an appointment following hair loss through chemotherapy. Such a lovely friendly lady made me feel at ease and comfortable and provided loads of information and advice with no pressure. Provides a wide range of services wigs, wig styling, hats, scarves, caps all in a comfortable home setting. Lovely lady with a wide range of experience and thoroughly recommended. I came away feeling positive and confident. All orders arrived very speedily, I am so pleased I found this lady (jan 2020)" - MPW
- "I cannot recommend Sara and Wigwonders enough. I was very nervous about the prospect of getting a wig after a recent illness but Sara was wonderful. She put me at ease immediately and offered a fantastic service from the initial selection of a suitable wig, to the fitting and subsequent advice. Sara was very knowledgeable and only to happy to help. I was also impressed with all of the other accessories which I was able to purchase too. Highly recommended. (Jan 2020)" - Jodie
- "Really pleased with the service Sara provided and with the quality of the wigs purchased. Sara was very knowledgable and supportive and gave all sorts of advice around what to expect with my hair once chemotherapy started. When my hair traumatically began falling out, Sara helpfully offered to cut or shave the rest of my hair to ease the trauma. Although I was unsure, it was the best thing she could have done - once the hair was gone, no more awful handfuls of long hair falling out. Her hairdressing knowledge background was great. Sara helped us select a wig that was very similar to my own hair, this has meant that I have been able to swap over to my wig without anyone (even friends and family) realising that I have lost my hair. Truly amazing! Im glad we found Sara (Wigwonders)- Im not sure how I would have got through my sudden hair loss without her advice and guidance. Her salon is discrete and personal. I would certainly recommend Wigwonders to anyone needing a wig. (dec 2019)" - Sue
- "If you have not meet Sara she is so kind and understanding also very professional in every way would certainly recommend her (Oct 2019)" - Elaine
- "Sara made me feel comfortable about talking about hair loss & is very knowledgeable in all aspects to do with hair. She is a godsend to me after months & months of trying to find someone to help me. I would definitely recommend wigwonders to anyone with hair issues. Thank you Sara . (Oct 2019)" - Jenny
- "Sara is such a fount of knowledge and expertise, she has helped me enormously over the years. I always come away feeling happy with my look. (Sept 2019)" - Mel
- "Sara is professional, friendly and very knowledgeable when it comes to finding the right style to suit your needs. She made me feel at ease and I would highly recommend her to others who are looking for the best service and products (July 2019)" - Margaret