Located in Nottingham, covering Derby and the surrounding areas, Wigwonders offer only high quality wigs from a range of premium brands; with plenty of different styles, choices and colours available. Whether you are looking for real human hair wigs with lace fronts, realistic synthetic wigs or top pieces. In many colours from natural shades, bold colours to fashionable rooted colours. Consultation fee applies for first visit only, £30. You may be eligible for VAT relief off your wig purchase if you are undergoing chemotherapy treatment or suffering from Alopecia, please ask for details!
With years of experience in professionally fitting, cutting and styling, to ensure your wig is a perfect fit. Working from my private wig studio located at my home, helps to deliver a very relaxed and personal service to find a look you’ll love.
● Home visits also available.
● Free wig cutting service for wigs over £100
At all stages, Wigwonders are available to offer professional advice, whether its top wig care tips, shampoos, accessories and stylish bandanas, to ensure your wig remains looking brand new for as long as possible.
For all your wig needsBook an appointment
I would like to wish all my existing and new clients a very
Happy New Year
For all your wig needs from in depth consultation, fitting, aftercare advise, many aftercare products and super soft bandanas. Offering synthetic, blends and human hair wigs and hairpieces. 5 different trade accounts so I can offer over 1000 wigs to ensure you get the correct wig or hairpiece for your needs.
Companies include, Trendco, Ellen Wille, Hairware, Natural Image and Gisela Mayer.
Wigwonders is unique as the business is set in a private home, which has a brand-new purpose-built wig room, separate business entrance, client cloak room, private off road parking.
Home visits and evening appointments available.
Call Sara, your personal wig consultant
07900921594 / 01159192805
A bit about me
Backed by more than 30 years of hairdressing experience and working with wigs, I decided to start my own company as I felt I could offer a personal wig service to anyone who is suffering from hair loss or alopecia. I feel that everyone deserves to look fabulous and I know I can help.More info
- "I cannot recommend Sara and Wigwonders enough. I was very nervous about the prospect of getting a wig after a recent illness but Sara was wonderful. She put me at ease immediately and offered a fantastic service from the initial selection of a suitable wig, to the fitting and subsequent advice. Sara was very knowledgeable and only to happy to help. I was also impressed with all of the other accessories which I was able to purchase too. Highly recommended. (Jan 2020)" - Jodie
- "Really pleased with the service Sara provided and with the quality of the wigs purchased. Sara was very knowledgable and supportive and gave all sorts of advice around what to expect with my hair once chemotherapy started. When my hair traumatically began falling out, Sara helpfully offered to cut or shave the rest of my hair to ease the trauma. Although I was unsure, it was the best thing she could have done - once the hair was gone, no more awful handfuls of long hair falling out. Her hairdressing knowledge background was great. Sara helped us select a wig that was very similar to my own hair, this has meant that I have been able to swap over to my wig without anyone (even friends and family) realising that I have lost my hair. Truly amazing! Im glad we found Sara (Wigwonders)- Im not sure how I would have got through my sudden hair loss without her advice and guidance. Her salon is discrete and personal. I would certainly recommend Wigwonders to anyone needing a wig. (dec 2019)" - Sue
- "If you have not meet Sara she is so kind and understanding also very professional in every way would certainly recommend her (Oct 2019)" - Elaine
- "Sara made me feel comfortable about talking about hair loss & is very knowledgeable in all aspects to do with hair. She is a godsend to me after months & months of trying to find someone to help me. I would definitely recommend wigwonders to anyone with hair issues. Thank you Sara . (Oct 2019)" - Jenny
- "Sara is such a fount of knowledge and expertise, she has helped me enormously over the years. I always come away feeling happy with my look. (Sept 2019)" - Mel
- "Sara is professional, friendly and very knowledgeable when it comes to finding the right style to suit your needs. She made me feel at ease and I would highly recommend her to others who are looking for the best service and products (July 2019)" - Margaret
- "Wig wonders offer a fantastic service with a personal approach. Sara is highly experienced and able to tailor everyone’s needs without judgement or pressure. She has a vast expertise and makes sure each person is given ample time and leaves feeling confident. You can visit her or she can come to you. She is flexible and easy to talk to. Highly recommend her service. (June 2019)" - Naomi
- "Sara has the ability to make you feel at ease as soon as you meet her. She has years of experience and knowledge in the hair dressing industry. Sara deals with the top wig suppliers from around the world which enable a good choice for her clients. Her advice and expertise can be invaluable when choosing a wig especially when feeling unsure and vulnerable. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. (June 2019)" - Ruth
- "Many thanks Sara for your expertise and friendly help in choosing the right synthetic wig for me. The lovely comments from everyone - including two seperate strangers asking for the name of my hairdresser (they thought it was my own hair), gave me much needed confidence at a very low time, I can't recommend you enough. June (January 2019) " - June
- "Such a great experience with Sarah. She is sensitive, personable and very knowledgeable. My journey through chemo and losing my hair has been made so much easier. Wigwonders is very aptly named. (Oct 2018)" - Stephanie