Located in Denmead, Wigwonders offer only good quality reputable branded wigs providing many different styles, choices and colours. Consultation fee applies for first visit only, £30. You may be eligible for VAT relief off your wig purchase if you are undergoing chemotherapy treatment or suffering from Alopecia.. Please ask for details..
Offering a professional fitting, cutting and styling wig service to suit your individual needs. My private wig studio is located in my home to ensure a very personal, relaxed atmosphere. Home visits are also available. (Wig cutting is free if purchasing a wig over £100 from Wigwonders)
Wigwonders offer professional advice on how to care for your wig as well as supply you with all the necessary accessories to keep your wig looking like new., or choose from a selection of stylish bandanas... Click to see how Wigwonders can help you today...
For all your wig needsBook an appointment
Wigwonders is closing their doors between 13th September – 24th September For a Family Wedding.
My answer machine is ready for your calls
You can email me your wig inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will respond as soon as I return.
A bit about me
I have over 30 years of hairdressing experience and working with wigs, I started Wigwonders as I feel that I can offer a personal wig service to anyone who is suffering from any form of hair loss due to treatment or alopecia. I feel it is important that you are relaxed and comfortable so you can make the right choice for you.More info
- "Sara was very professional, warm and friendly, listened, lots of choice. Sara made me feel very at ease. I visited Sara for a fitting and purchase of wigs (both synthetic and real hair wigs) My expectations were met due to a lot of choice and range of products at varying prices. Sara was very attentive during my visit to her home salon and put me at ease. Very easy to order a number of wigs to try and return those not wanted. Thank you Sara (Sept 2018)" - Fiona
- "Sara is friendly, but professional, puts you at ease straight away. My wig is amazing and I would definitely recommend her. It is nice that she works from home, nice and private. ( August 2018)" - Elaine
- "It was great being able to talk to someone about my problem. Sara is brilliant, so much advice and fantastic products I would highly recommend her (June 2018)" - Nicola
- "I took my mother who was 96yrs old to see Sara at Wigwonders to see if she would consider a wig as she was unhappy at her hair becoming so thin with age. Sara was very kind and helpful and found mum a lovely short wig that she is very happy with as Sara gave it a trim to suit mum's requirements. I would not hesitate to recommend her as she could not be more considerate and helpful (May 2018)" - Ann
- "I was very nervous, and Sara made me feel very welcome and did not rush me into making a decision. She is very knowledgeable and made me feel that I was in safe hands. The service provided was excellent and I am very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Wig Wonders to others (April 2018)" - Eileen
- "I enjoyed being Sara's customer. She knows what she is doing and I am happy with the way I was treated. I liked that Sara answered my texts quickly and made an effect to accommodate me in short notice. She is professional and polite gave my wig a great cut. I would use her service again. (Jan 2018) " - Mena
- "I recently visited Sarah at Wigwonders to get some info on the purchase of a wig - it was a hard decision having lost some of my hair due to a recent illness. Sarah was so lovely and patient and took the time to explain the different types of wigs available from
various suppliers and kindly ordered all the different wigs for me to try on. Her private studio at home was of added appeal to me given that it was completely private and discreet and I didn't have to feel self conscious trying on wigs in a shop with people passing by.
I cannot recommend Sarah enough and would encourage anyone in a similar situation to me to go to Sarah first before trying anyone else.
Thank you Sarah for all the kindness you showed me during a difficult time.(April 2017) Ali" - Ali
- "I wanted to thank you so much for my wig, which is great. When I went back to work on Monday they were all really complimentary about my hair, and when I told them it was a wig all their mouths fell open in shock/disbelief ha! ha! I also met with a foster carer and she remarked on my hair, asking me how it felt having all my long hair cut off, she had no idea it was a wig. I've got quite a kick out of telling people and watching their responses. Fantastic so thank you Sara. (October 2016)" - Karen
- "Thank you so much for transforming my a Mum with her new wig! She looks amazing... It looks completely natural, the colour and shape is perfect. She is so happy, as you can see from the photo! And after a long and difficult year its so wonderful to see her smiling again.
Mum felt at ease with you right from the start, from your initial home visit to the final fitting. I have already recommended you to a friend, and would highly recommend you to anyone who is considering a wig. A big thank you from me and from Mum. (June 2016)" - Carolyn
- "'Thank you so much for your warm and sympathetic manner during my consultation. I'm thrilled with my new wig. So many friends and family have complemented me on my new hairstyle. You clearly have great knowledge and skill in wig fitting and hair dressing. You guided me through the choices making suggestions as appropriate, while allowing me to choose. You are unique in offering a wide variety of brands which made me confident that I would find something suitable and of the right size. The fitting was a relaxing experience because the salon is completely private, with no chance of another customer popping in. I will be recommending you to friends.
I am an Alopecia sufferer with small head and have been wearing wigs for 5 years.' (June 2016)" - April