Located in Nottingham, covering Derby and the surrounding areas, Wigwonders offer only high quality wigs from a range of premium brands; with plenty of different styles, choices and colours available. Whether you are looking for real human hair wigs with lace fronts, realistic synthetic wigs or top pieces. In many colours from natural shades, bold colours to fashionable rooted colours. Consultation fee applies for first visit only, £30. You may be eligible for VAT relief off your wig purchase if you are undergoing chemotherapy treatment or suffering from Alopecia, please ask for details!
With years of experience in professionally fitting, cutting and styling, to ensure your wig is a perfect fit. Working from my private wig studio located at my home, helps to deliver a very relaxed and personal service to find a look you’ll love.
● Home visits also available.
● Free wig cutting service for wigs over £100
At all stages, Wigwonders are available to offer professional advice, whether its top wig care tips, shampoos, accessories and stylish bandanas, to ensure your wig remains looking brand new for as long as possible.
For all your wig needsBook an appointment
Here’s a quick look at the new styles on offer by SENTOO.
Sentoo Lotus Collection
Offering 11 amazing wigs that look so natural to suit all ages.
12 natural / rooted colours with 4 new exciting colours just added.
They come in various cap constructions, which are very light, some with lace front , anti-slip PU areas, mono caps which are extremely comfortable.
If you are interested in any of these fabulous styles
or need any more advise
Please contact Sara on 07900921594 or 01159192085
Or email at email@example.com
A bit about me
Backed by more than 30 years of hairdressing experience and working with wigs, I decided to start my own company as I felt I could offer a personal wig service to anyone who is suffering from hair loss or alopecia. I feel that everyone deserves to look fabulous and I know I can help.More info
- "Sara is such a fount of knowledge and expertise, she has helped me enormously over the years. I always come away feeling happy with my look. (Sept 2019)" - Mel
- "Sara is professional, friendly and very knowledgeable when it comes to finding the right style to suit your needs. She made me feel at ease and I would highly recommend her to others who are looking for the best service and products (July 2019)" - Margaret
- "Wig wonders offer a fantastic service with a personal approach. Sara is highly experienced and able to tailor everyone’s needs without judgement or pressure. She has a vast expertise and makes sure each person is given ample time and leaves feeling confident. You can visit her or she can come to you. She is flexible and easy to talk to. Highly recommend her service. (June 2019)" - Naomi
- "Sara has the ability to make you feel at ease as soon as you meet her. She has years of experience and knowledge in the hair dressing industry. Sara deals with the top wig suppliers from around the world which enable a good choice for her clients. Her advice and expertise can be invaluable when choosing a wig especially when feeling unsure and vulnerable. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. (June 2019)" - Ruth
- "Many thanks Sara for your expertise and friendly help in choosing the right synthetic wig for me. The lovely comments from everyone - including two seperate strangers asking for the name of my hairdresser (they thought it was my own hair), gave me much needed confidence at a very low time, I can't recommend you enough. June (January 2019) " - June
- "Such a great experience with Sarah. She is sensitive, personable and very knowledgeable. My journey through chemo and losing my hair has been made so much easier. Wigwonders is very aptly named. (Oct 2018)" - Stephanie
- "Sara was very professional, warm and friendly, listened, lots of choice. Sara made me feel very at ease. I visited Sara for a fitting and purchase of wigs (both synthetic and real hair wigs) My expectations were met due to a lot of choice and range of products at varying prices. Sara was very attentive during my visit to her home salon and put me at ease. Very easy to order a number of wigs to try and return those not wanted. Thank you Sara (Sept 2018)" - Fiona
- "Sara is friendly, but professional, puts you at ease straight away. My wig is amazing and I would definitely recommend her. It is nice that she works from home, nice and private. ( August 2018)" - Elaine
- "It was great being able to talk to someone about my problem. Sara is brilliant, so much advice and fantastic products I would highly recommend her (June 2018)" - Nicola
- "I took my mother who was 96yrs old to see Sara at Wigwonders to see if she would consider a wig as she was unhappy at her hair becoming so thin with age. Sara was very kind and helpful and found mum a lovely short wig that she is very happy with as Sara gave it a trim to suit mum's requirements. I would not hesitate to recommend her as she could not be more considerate and helpful (May 2018)" - Ann