Located in Nottingham, covering Derby and the surrounding areas, Wigwonders offer only high quality wigs from a range of premium brands; with plenty of different styles, choices and colours available. Consultation fee applies for first visit only, £30. You may be eligible for VAT relief off your wig purchase if you are undergoing chemotherapy treatment or suffering from Alopecia, please ask for details!
With years of experience in professionally fitting, cutting and styling, to ensure your wig is a perfect fit. Working from my private wig studio located at my home helps to deliver a very relaxed and personal service to find a look you’ll love.
● Home visits also available.
● Free wig cutting service for wigs over £100
At all stages, Wigwonders are available to offer professional advice, whether its top wig care tips, shampoos, accessories and stylish bandanas to ensure your wig remains looking brand new for as long as possible.
For all your wig needsBook an appointment
I am extremely pleased to be able to offer a collection of Afro-Caribbean styles called ‘Ebony’
Amazing styles from afro to lose curls to smoother sleeker styles in a variety of colours
I can also offer advise with hair lose whether you need a wig or hairpiece. I offer specialist cutting to ensure your wig suits your needs. (free when purchasing a wig)
Offering all aspects of aftercare advise to ensure your new wig or hairpieces stays as realistic for as long as possible.
In stock, I have a selection of the shampoo’s, conditioners, and styling products for both synthetic and human hair and selection of hand made bandanas and poly manikin heads.
All your wig and hairpiece needs in one place.
Losing your hair can be very distressing so a private wig studio set in a residential area is ideal.
Easy access and parking.
If you need any advice or would like to book an appointment, please contact Sara on 07900921594 / 01159192085
A bit about me
Backed by more than 30 years of hairdressing experience and working with wigs, I decided to start my own company as I felt I could offer a personal wig service to anyone who is suffering from hair loss or alopecia. I feel that everyone deserves to look fabulous and I have the skill set to help!More info
- "Many thanks Sara for your expertise and friendly help in choosing the right synthetic wig for me. The lovely comments from everyone - including two seperate strangers asking for the name of my hairdresser (they thought it was my own hair), gave me much needed confidence at a very low time, I can't recommend you enough. June (January 2019) " - June
- "Such a great experience with Sarah. She is sensitive, personable and very knowledgeable. My journey through chemo and losing my hair has been made so much easier. Wigwonders is very aptly named. (Oct 2018)" - Stephanie
- "Sara was very professional, warm and friendly, listened, lots of choice. Sara made me feel very at ease. I visited Sara for a fitting and purchase of wigs (both synthetic and real hair wigs) My expectations were met due to a lot of choice and range of products at varying prices. Sara was very attentive during my visit to her home salon and put me at ease. Very easy to order a number of wigs to try and return those not wanted. Thank you Sara (Sept 2018)" - Fiona
- "Sara is friendly, but professional, puts you at ease straight away. My wig is amazing and I would definitely recommend her. It is nice that she works from home, nice and private. ( August 2018)" - Elaine
- "It was great being able to talk to someone about my problem. Sara is brilliant, so much advice and fantastic products I would highly recommend her (June 2018)" - Nicola
- "I took my mother who was 96yrs old to see Sara at Wigwonders to see if she would consider a wig as she was unhappy at her hair becoming so thin with age. Sara was very kind and helpful and found mum a lovely short wig that she is very happy with as Sara gave it a trim to suit mum's requirements. I would not hesitate to recommend her as she could not be more considerate and helpful (May 2018)" - Ann
- "I was very nervous, and Sara made me feel very welcome and did not rush me into making a decision. She is very knowledgeable and made me feel that I was in safe hands. The service provided was excellent and I am very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Wig Wonders to others (April 2018)" - Eileen
- "I enjoyed being Sara's customer. She knows what she is doing and I am happy with the way I was treated. I liked that Sara answered my texts quickly and made an effect to accommodate me in short notice. She is professional and polite gave my wig a great cut. I would use her service again. (Jan 2018) " - Mena
- "I recently visited Sarah at Wigwonders to get some info on the purchase of a wig - it was a hard decision having lost some of my hair due to a recent illness. Sarah was so lovely and patient and took the time to explain the different types of wigs available from
various suppliers and kindly ordered all the different wigs for me to try on. Her private studio at home was of added appeal to me given that it was completely private and discreet and I didn't have to feel self conscious trying on wigs in a shop with people passing by.
I cannot recommend Sarah enough and would encourage anyone in a similar situation to me to go to Sarah first before trying anyone else.
Thank you Sarah for all the kindness you showed me during a difficult time.(April 2017) Ali" - Ali
- "I wanted to thank you so much for my wig, which is great. When I went back to work on Monday they were all really complimentary about my hair, and when I told them it was a wig all their mouths fell open in shock/disbelief ha! ha! I also met with a foster carer and she remarked on my hair, asking me how it felt having all my long hair cut off, she had no idea it was a wig. I've got quite a kick out of telling people and watching their responses. Fantastic so thank you Sara. (October 2016)" - Karen