Your synthetic wig does not like heat so ensure you have purchased the correct wig shampoo, conditioner and styling products as they are cold water soluble…..
- Before washing, detangle your wig with a wide tooth comb or wig brush
- Fill a bowl with tepid water and the specialised wig shampoo
- Gently agitate your wig back and fourth
- Rinse thoroughly
- Then apply wig conditioner
- Again rinse thoroughly to ensure no residue
- Place carefully in a towel and blot excess water
- Place on a wig stand or head
- Detangle carefully
- Leave to dry naturally
- When completely dry, spray in leave in condtioner or fibre oil
- Style accordingly
If worn daily, you may need to wash your wig every 10 to 14 days…….
To prolong washing, wear a stocking cap underneath to absorb any perspiration and use styling products to a minimum….
If you need any more advise in regards to wig care please contact me